Savvy Social Security for Women Webinar
Wednesday, March 01, 2023
12:00p - 1:00p CST
Fish + Associates will be hosting a virtual workshop on Savvy Social Security Planning for Women on Wednesday, March 1 at 12:00 CST. If you or someone you love is interested in attending, please click the link below to register.
Don't miss these valuable workshops designed especially for baby boomers, plus the chance to have your questions answered by a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®
Savvy Social Security Planning For Women
"From birth to age 18, a girl needs good parents, from 18 to 25 she needs good looks, from 35 to 55 she needs a good personality, and from 55 on she needs cash."
- Sophie Tucker
You are invited to our complimentary workshop on Social Security Planning for Women! It's never too late to start planning for retirement and, for many women, Social Security is a crucial part of planning.
IN THIS SEMINAR WE WILL DISCUSS:
- How crucial Social Security can be for women due to lower earnings, delayed or interrupted careers, and longer lives
- Possible scenarios facing women at retirement - divorce, widowhood, remarriage
- How benefits can be projected for many different life events and scenarios
- Why women need to fully understand their Social Security benefits and all possible options
- How to pinpoint the more appropriate time for women to begin collecting benefits
- How women can boost their earnings records for Social Security
PLUS, RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY, PERSONALIZED SOCIAL SECURITY MAXIMIZATION REPORT